I worked very hard on this one, so please give it (And me) the respect it deserves by commenting on it, preferably a long one.
Here's a quote that comes to mind:
"Speak softly and carry a big stick."-- Theodore Roosevelt
Non-Trans/Cisgender Male | Introvert |Agnostic OEC Christian | Heterosexual
Hello! Thanks for visiting my page c:
If you don't know me well, I am an artist with Asperger Syndrome, which has been lumped with other forms of autism in the DSM-5 as Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Basically, it makes social situations and norms difficult, but not impossible for me.
I often don't know when people are annoyed with me due to this, unless they explicitly tell me. It also makes it harder for me to empathize with other people. But I'm getting better with it, and I'm much better with it now than I was even just a few years ago. I'm also fairly scatterbrained and immature. I'm an introvert and most of my friends are people I know online, because I've given up trying to make new friends in my offline life, as people just perceive me as "Weird" or worse, and I tend to embarrass and/or make a fool of myself because I don't know how to react. I am much more social here on the Internet.
I'm a Christian, but I don't force my beliefs upon others.
I also support LGBT+ rights as well.
I have a strong interest in Information Technology and am currently attending Murray State University.
This gallery is a bit unprofessional, this is my casual side here!
Some role models of mine, in no particular order:
1. Bouncy-Bunny (An all around fun guy )
2. MrEnter (I not only like his videos, but I like him as a person too, because he doesn't have any fear of admitting when he's wrong and he doesn't let having a mental disorder make life as hard for him as you'd think it would, and I admire the way he handles having Asperger Syndrome, as he handles it in a way I could never do. He owns his actions and is very mature and professional with his condition.)
3. Agetian (He is very kind, intelligent and compassionate, and he's a good friend too. )
4. ThatCanuckToonNerd (You and me go way back, don't we? )
5. SkallagrimNilsson (A logical guy who's also a sword and HEMA enthusiast, he always comes up with good arguments and his videos are very entertaining, and not only that, but he is good as a person too. c: )
My Closest 5 friends here on dA
1 2 3 4 :iconfidgitdigitwarrior: 5
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional x64 Windows 10 Home x64
Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi
Dona eis requiem
Qui tollis peccata mundi
My sense of "Common" sense is a
CHRISTIAN ANIMANIANS! 0
If you belong on this list, let me know!
Envys-Wife x Yakko
ThatCanuckToonNerd x Dot
VIANCA2000 x Wakko
Alphys x Undyne
Sandy x Spongebob
Sonic x Amy
Tails x Cream
Buster x Babs
OOT!Link x OOT!Zelda
Ratchet X Angela
A black man tried to get into a cafe.
The white man said: "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"Listen sir....when I was born I was BLACK.
When I grew up I was BLACK.
When I'm sick I'm BLACK.
When I go in the sun I'm BLACK.
When I'm cold I'm BLACK.
When I die I'll be BLACK."
He took a pause.
"But you sir." He continued.
When you are born you're PINK.
When you grow up you're WHITE.
When you're sick, you're GREEN.
When you go in the sun you turn RED.
When you're cold you turn BLUE.
And when you die you turn PURPLE.
And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Put this on your page if you hate RACISM, just like I do.
Favorite MALE OCs
1. Eddie EddieWarner
2. Winston (Me)
2.5 Daniel DanielWarner
3. Zai BrownieLolz
4. Agetian Agetian
Favorite FEMALE OCs
1. Wammi and Yammi MoonlightStar400
2.5. Lizzy Lil-Ilussions
3. Wakki kantkri
3.5. Mint FidgetDigitWarrior
4. Daela Envys-Wife